Terms & Conditions
- Kronthit accepts cash on arrival.
- PayPal and credit cards are also accepted prior to the pickup.
- Your payment and personal information is always safe. We do not store credit card information.
- Kronthit understands that cancellations are sometimes necessary and unavoidable.
- Cancellations can be made at least 12 hours before the pickup time. We will send you a full refund to your credit card.
- We provides a flat rate for most domestic commercial airport pickups and drop-offs.
- Your driver will be waiting for you at the airport exit gate or inside the terminal right after the custom inspection point, holding a name sign with your name on it.
- Any flight delay, flight rescheduling, and flight change should be made with adequate notice. Otherwise a full charge “no-show fee” will be collected.
- Generally we accept new reservations, changes and cancellations by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with adequate notice.
- You should always get an e-mail confirmation of a new reservation, any changed reservation or cancelled reservation. If you do not receive it in the inbox, please check your spam mail folder.
Smoking Strictly Prohibited
- Smoking in all vehicles is strictly prohibited. Smoking in the vehicle by the client or any passenger will result in an automatic minimum $30 charge. Damage caused by smoking activity will also be charged to the client.
- Tips are customary but not compulsory. Tips should be between $5 to $15 depending the distance of the trips.
Black out dates
- We do not accept any bookings that are made between April 11th and 17th. These days the whole country celebrate Thingyan New Year Water Festival. Any bookings made for those dates will be refused and refunded immediately, though automated booking system would allow to make the payment.